Make sure you stop over to my latest link party!

10.26.2010

Tuesday Tell All #21

Welcome Welcome!  
We had such a great party this last week.  I loved all of the projects.  Once again the hubbie came through.  I feel bad choosing because they are all so great!  Here is his choices this week:

First we have Allie, Over at What Allie's Making Now, made this adorable bat pillow for her dad.  Dang, that is cute!


The next one is Laurie, over at Scene of the Grime, made these super cute soup can pumpkins.  I am limited on space and I love that you don't have to store this and you can remake them in a jiffy!
Next we have Michelle, over at Dream Home DIY, made super cute hallway tins.  I love the color!

Catherine, over at Cat on a Limb made trip to the dollar store and score a fun knights costume.  She made it just a little to make it more fun!
Lori, over at Paisley Passions, made this super cute mudroom shoe storage.  I love this idea and the colors.  

There was so many great projects I wish that I could feature you all! Also if you have done things on you blog in the past, please link up those too.  I love to see tons of ideas that I haven't been able to see!

Here is my rules are:
  1. Must be something craftie.  This can be anything!  Projects, Craft Ideas, Organization Tips, Recipes, Ect. 
  2. Link only your post, if you link your blog or anything that you are selling will deleted.
  3. Anything that is negative or inappropriate will be deleted.
  4. Visit the other links and show some love!
  5. Please let others know about my linking party so that we can all enjoy in the fun.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Laurie in SC said...

Thanks, Melissa, for the fun party and for the shout-out for my pump-can patch! I truly appreciate it!

AllieMakes! said...

Aww! Thanks Melissa! I am so flattered! Thanks for Hosting!
Allie

L Simonson said...

Thanks for the feature! It made my day :) Also, thanks for hosting another fun linky party!

~Lori @ Paisley Passions

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

Thank you so much for the feature and for a great party!!! You put a huge smile on my face

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails